- Waterjet for accuracy and finishing
- Plasma for the edges on which higher accuracies are not required
- Get Higher Output
- Save space, as factory space is very expensive
- Good if you have jobshop as it gives flexibility in taking jobs
- You can reduce overall cost of profile cutting
- Huge savings on machine investments, 2 machines can be replaced by 1
- Single software is used for both technology, easy to manage
- Only one operator required
FAQs of Waterjet and Plasma 2 in 1 Combination:
What is a Waterjet and Plasma 2-in-1 Combination Machine?
A Waterjet and Plasma 2-in-1 Combination Machine is a CNC cutting framework that combines the capacities of both a waterjet cutting machine and a plasma cutting machine. It permits administrators to switch among waterjet and plasma cutting strategies within a similar machine.
How does the combination function?
The machine includes both a waterjet cutting head and a plasma cutting head, which can be on the other hand utilized for cutting different materials. The client chooses the fitting cutting technique in light of the material kind, thickness, and wanted cut quality.
What materials can be cut using this combination machine?
Both waterjet and plasma cutting strategies can cut a great many materials, including metals like steel, aluminum, stainless steel, as well as composites, plastics, and then some.
Could the combination at any point machine handle thick materials?
Indeed, plasma cutting is especially compelling for thicker metals, while waterjet cutting can deal with a large number of materials and thicknesses.
Is this machine appropriate for intricate plans?
Indeed, the waterjet cutting ability succeeds at creating intricate and exact plans, making it ideal for nitty gritty work.
Might the machine at any point be robotized?
Indeed, numerous advanced combination machines can be integrated with CNC controls for robotized activity and exact cutting cycles.